Friday, May 27, 2011

Proud to be a fan of Sachin

"I want my son to become Sachin Tendulkar." – Brian Lara (West Indies)

"we did not lose to a team called India, we lost to a man called Sachin'' – Mark Taylor(aus)

 

'Nothing bad can happen to us if we were on a plane in India wit Sachin Tendulkar on it.''-Hashim Amla(SA)

 

:D''He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also.-Waqar Younis(Pak)

 

:P''There are two kind of batsman in the world. 1 Sachin Tendulkar and 2. all the others .- Andy Flower(ZIM)

 

"I have seen God. He bats at no.4 for India in tests.- Matthew Hayden (Australia)

 

"I see myself when i see Sachin batting.- Don Bradman  (Australia)

 

;)"Do your crime when Sachin is batting, because even God is busy watching his batting. – An Australian Fan

 

Barack Obama – "I don't know about cricket but still I watch cricket to see Sachin play..Not because I love his play its because I want to know the reason why my country's production goes down by 5 percent when he's in batting"…

No comments:

Post a Comment